Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Thoughts on Lonely Road by David Francey from Jeff Robson

There are some great songwriters who seem to be able to reach inside of my heart and mind and put into words the things that I never could. I need those songs always, but sometimes more than others.
This new song by David Francey comes to me at a time when I feel like I really need it. When I listen to David's songs, I know that he really understands me and the things that I've felt and lived through. They've brought me joy & comfort at some of the best & worst times of my life. I'm not sure which this is right now, but I know that this song is EXACTLY what I need.
Every David Francey song has been a masterpiece. But every once in a while, something comes along that seems extra special. This is one of those.
I've listened to this thing a lot of times already. I expect many more to follow.
Thank you for this and so much more, David
Jeff Robson,
Tell the Band to Go Home

No comments: